Friday, November 12, 2010

One of a Kind


By Mauro Sáez



              Learning is a well- known natural psychological process where we acquire some knowledge. This can be shown in many differents ways and sometimes we learn some behaviors and we acquire them from someone we admire. In my special case, I learn something, but it meant more than a specific topic, I learnt inspiration for teaching and the person who is responsible for that is the woman that I invite you to read ahead. Sue Sylvester is the most amazing person that I’ve ever seen in my entire life. I know her for almost a year. In July of 2009 she made her first appearance. She is one of the main characters in a TV series called Glee. She has worked as a teacher for 10 years, when she was younger she was lost, she had a lack of motivation. She didn’t know what to do with her life, but since she found the passion for teaching she has always found the way to succeed in life and now she teaches her students everything that she can so they can achive their goals. She is tall, blonde and she’s gorgeous. The thing that inspires me the most of her is the fact that she’s so strong and she’s hard with her students but she still shows that she has a heart because she can be the sweetest thing when she wants to, she’s just pure inspiration for teaching. She’s is just one of a kind. I’ve never seen someone like her before in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment