Monday, November 8, 2010

Hard Work Can Be Satisfying


By Stephanie Araya



Since I was a child I have liked to get things based on my effort, because many times I have discovered that hard work can sometimes be satisfying. When I was in high school in the year 2008, I wanted to get into a good university and years later become an excellent English teacher; I know if I haven’t gotten a good grade in the PSU, I would not have enrolled in the university next year. In February 2008 I registered in CEPECH, because I knew that that preparation course was one of the best of the city, so I could be more prepared to take that difficulty test and also I wanted to study a lot for that, so I thought that CEPECH was the best place to reach my goal. As the months passed, I studied harder because I got really nervous about taking the test in December. After I studied a lot all year I felt very confident about taking that test that I have waited all my life and that confidence reflected in the results of that test. When I saw the results my best friend told me: “You did it”; in that moment I felt very happy because I got a really good grade and I could get in the University of Playa Ancha. Now that I am in my second year of studying here, I can say that getting the things that you want with a lot of effort is better, and you feel more satisfied than getting things with no effort, this is a great life lesson for person that I would like to share with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment