Friday, November 12, 2010

An Exceptional Person: Hugh Jackman, my Favourite Multifaceted Man


By Maria Rojo



                  Hugh Jackman is the most multifaceted man I have ever met. When I was a child I watched the movie “X-Men” and I just fell in love with the main character, Wolverine, a savage super hero who had lost his memory. I started searching more information about the actor, his name was Hugh Jackman, a multifaceted Australian guy who started being an actor, a dancer and a singer in musicals in Sidney, but he didn’t become famous until he did the musical “The Boy from Oz”. Then, he started doing movies. He acted in X Men, becoming the most wonderful, mysterious and good looking superhero of comics. Hugh Jackman is a kind of person that does many things, he has enough energy to act, sing, dance, do exercises two hours a day and to spend time with his family. According to his wife he is an amazing father! He loves everything that he does and he never feels tired. I think that he is my ideal man; I have never met someone like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment