Friday, November 12, 2010

My Ideal Job


By Daniela Varas


                  I love all kinds of jobs related with people interaction, but if I had to choose an ideal job I would choose to be a famous musician and singer. Since I was a child I always had talent for music. I learnt how to sing, how to play the piano and I took acting classes. I am also an excellent composer. I have written a lot of songs. But I have never practiced my talent, because everybody tells me that being singer will never be a real profession and it will not last for ever. I know that being a famous musician could be a really difficult job. However, I want to be recognized for my music, for the lyrics of my songs and the emotion of my melodies. If I had to choose someone to work with, it would be Celine Dion. Definitely, she would help me to improve my talent and it would be an honour to sing with her. She is a recognized singer with a terrific talent, an amazing voice and a fantastic career in music. But no matter whom I sing or I play with, for me the objective of being famous for my songs is to pass on the emotion and the sense of my lyrics. Besides, for me it is very important to be an example for young people today because is a good way to say that there are other ways to be happy and successful. Maybe if you have the talent you should do what you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment