Friday, November 12, 2010

My Brother


By Juan Eduardo Espinoza


I think that an exceptional person should be somebody who is a good person and a role model for other people. The person that I choose is someone who really helps me when I need it, he is always there for me and I think he is great. He is my brother Alan Espinosa, he is a tall guy, bold and an outgoing person, but he is really serious when he has to. He is a biologist and an excellent professional, because since he was a child he loves bugs and little animals. I think that he studied what he really loved, and that is admirable. But the quality that I like the most is his ability to hear and help me, even though sometimes there are some little things, he is always there to give me some good advice, even if he has had a hard day, he is always there to listen to me, I think that all brothers should have a relation like the one my brother and I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment