Friday, November 12, 2010

Friendship also has its Limits

By Cindy Molina


            Friendship is important for our life but it has also its limits. Most people have friends; we enjoy good moments with them and we usually share our problems because we trust them. Definitely a friend is a person that we love, but, some friends could confuse the confidence and do not respect your private life. For example, it happened to me a while ago. I used to have a friend that I told all my secrets and problems. We used to be close friends until the day she begun to call me all day long or leave me messages because I did not invited her to a party or to my house. This behavior was very strange and she was driving me crazy, I decided to get away from her because we were too different. Fortunately, now I have friends that understand me. I think that friends are very important for us but they have to respect our private life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment