Friday, November 12, 2010

Distance Relationships


By Henriette Sasso


Keeping a distance relationship is very difficult, especially when you feel really lonely and when you need that special person who can comfort you. By this I mean any kind of relationship, like the ones you have with your family, friends or your couple. In my case, almost every important person in my life lives in others cities, far away from Valparaiso. That is why there are many moments when I feel lonely. In those cases I communicate with them on internet, and in that way I feel that all of them are right beside me. The best thing of this is that when I see my family and my friends, it is like the time has not passed. When you have important people away from you, you should keep in touch with them and always tell them how much you love them, and tell them about your life and the things that have happened to you, even if it has to be through the internet, so they will always feel part of your life, because being apart can be very painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment