Friday, November 12, 2010

I Used To Be


By Francesca Ibarra


                    Ten years ago my life was very different to now; I mean it has changed in every aspects: psychological, physical, etc. For example I used to be very shy and introverted. To socialize was very uncomfortable for me. I felt afraid to talk with strange people, whereas now I am an extroverted girl who loves to meet new people, I think that all of this is thanks to having confidence. Another thing that has changed in my life are my grades and it is a pity because I used to get good marks and now it is very difficult to get them; I only receive fours and fives (four is the minimum passing grade, on a scale from one to seven).  Finally I think it is worth mentioning, responsibility. Before, I lived with my mother and my grandmother so I did not have another responsibility besides of going to school. Money was not a theme in my life and if I had a problem I turned to my mother, but now I am utterly responsible to myself. I live alone and I do not have my mother close to me. Consequently, I have to manage my money. However, I prefer my life now because I love being independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment