Friday, November 12, 2010

How the Internet has Changed my Life


By Gonzalo Frez


                       
Since Internet became available to me, my life changed a lot. I would say it changed everybody's lives. It is a door to the world, indeed, removing boundaries and restrictions which made some things impossible before. As for me, I had to go to libraries, look information up on magazines, newspapers, and books, whereas now I can search through a few websites and have all the information I need without leaving my desk. Also, the best way of entertainment was to watch T.V., or play with friends. However, since the Internet became massively available, I can play with my friends online games, watch videos on Youtube, read news on blogs and online newspapers, and much more! And there have been also many improvements in communication! The telephone is becoming obsolete for me, since I can use Skype to talk with my girlfriend, or use I.M. Services as MSN Messenger to chat with my friends. I can talk to many people at once, while doing several other things, whereas when I used the phone I could only talk to one person, and could only talk, and not do anything else. I think the Internet changed my life a lot, it made everything easier and more accessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment